Friday, June 26, 2009

Parties!

I've decided to post about parties. Well, I think they are pretty dumb right now, but I think they will get better when more stuff is added. (I hear there is catching and tug-o-war in test.) Basically all they have right now is cannons, trampolines, and dance floors. Cannons are fun, and I like them probably the best. It's better than the cannons at your estate because you can turn in the air to go longer, and you earn jellybeans. Trampolines are ok, but they get tiresome. All you do is jump up and down and get as high as you can collecting jellybeans along the way. (There is a nice big bonus bean at the top!) The nice thing about the trampoline is its kind of a compition because the person who jumped the highest gets his/her name on a little board by each trampoline in the party. So it was fun at first, but now I think it's boring. XP The dance floors are... interesting. Maybe some people like them, but I think they're... strange. Perhaps a little bit fun to try to figure out all the moves, but that doesn't take too long. Then what's the point? I have no idea.

Well comment what you think! Larry out. (Gotta go to a party! XD jk.)

1 comment:

  1. I don't like the dance floors, either. I like the trampolines, though. I've never gotten to the top. :-( Maybe that's why I like them. Lol. The cannons are fun, too. I didn't know you could turn to go longer!!

    ~"Melissa"

    ReplyDelete